Pricing

Size: 121 cm

hiring of l.o.v.e.

$600 – 1 location*

Hire prices include delivery, set up and pick up within 1 hour from Surrey Downs

book now

Size: 106 cm

hiring of l.o.v.e.

$500 – 1 location*

Hire prices include delivery, set up and pick up within 1 hour from Surrey Downs

book now

Size: 80 cm

hiring of m.r. & m.r.s

$400 – 1 location*

Hire prices include delivery, set up and pick up within 1 hour from Surrey Downs

book now

Size: 106 cm

individual letters, numbers and symbols

From $120 – 1 location*

Hire prices include delivery, set up and pick up within 1 hour from Surrey Downs

book now

*Please note prices are a guide only, we strive to offer good value for money, please contact us with your event details and we’ll find the perfect rate for you.

Hire prices include delivery, set up and pick up within 1 hour from Surrey Downs. Please contact us for further details.

 

A 25% deposit is required upon booking to secure your date. The remaining 75% is due 1 month prior to your Wedding/Event date.