Terms & Conditions
- 25% of total is required upon booking to secure your spot. Outstanding 75% is to be paid 1 month prior to event date. Additional/early payments may be made if approved by Love Letters AU.
- Initial deposit of 25% is non-refundable after 48 hours
- All payments must be made by dates requested on invoice. Failure to pay these dates may result in cancellation of hire
- Credit card fees apply
Cancellations must be made in writing via e-mail to the branch you have been dealing with. Refunds will be given in accordance to the following:
- Cancelled up to 30 days prior to event – Any balance paid off over initial 25% will be refunded
- Cancelled between 29-14 days prior to event – 50% of total will be refunded
- Cancelled between 13-5 days prior to event – 20% of total will be refunded
- Cancelled 5 days prior to event – NO REFUNDS
- Initial deposit of 25% is non-refundable after 48 hours, and is not worked into the above percentages
Hirer accepts full responsibility or any loss or damages during the hire period, and will be liable for any repair or replacement. Photograph’s will be taken at Set-Up in the case of any disputes. Hirer agreement must be signed prior to event date. If the agreements is not signed, but Love Letters still kindly provide you with props for your event, you are still liable for any damage.
In the unlikely event of any accidental damage, the hirer is responsible for ALL damages made to the props after delivery and prior to collection by Love Letters.
Photographs will be take after set up, and upon collections, in the case of any disputes.
An itemized quote from our designer will be forwarded to you within the week with broken down repair costs, which is to be paid immediately.
Additional charges WILL occur if damages made prevent Love Letters from fulfilling our agreements with other clients (I.E: If we cannot fulfil a booking in the following days due to damages made at your event, you will be charged the amount it costs Love Letters to refund the booking.)
In order to avoid any damages being made to the props, we encourage you to ensure yourself and your guests enjoy them as visual aid, but NOT to stand, sit or lean on them, with the exception of Bride & Groom professional photography.
If on arrival of set-up, the Love Letters Team feel the letter location request is unsafe (I.E – uneven floor, electrical equipment close to water supply) then we have the right to place them in a position better suited. This is to reduce any risks of any damage to both props and more importantly, yourself and our guests.”
General Terms & Conditions
- The Prop’s have been designed mainly for inside use, though they can withstand some weather conditions. If you have organized an outdoor setting but the weather circumstances are not suitable (eg: strong wind, heavy rain etc) then we will set up the Prop’s in a more suitable, protected location. This is to protect both the props, and yourselves and your guests
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to speak with their venue for permission of Love Letters to set up. Ensure you organize substantial space for the props, as we are unable to move decor/furniture set up by other vendors
- Hire of a generator is NOT included and must be requested prior to your event
- Ensure the props are within reasonable distance to a power point when deciding on your location